"So, I just called Proactive to cancel my subscription because I've decided that I'm done with acne. Mind over matter. (I'll let you know how it works and if acne is done with me.)"
It pains me to say Sheena was right. I'm so pissed. I went crawling back to Proactive with my tail between my legs. 10 YEARS!!! 10 years after Acne is suppose to stop. But I guess the bright-side of still looking like a greasy puberty teen is - wait I haven't found the bright-side yet. I'll let you know when I do.
It pains me to say Sheena was right. I'm so pissed. I went crawling back to Proactive with my tail between my legs. 10 YEARS!!! 10 years after Acne is suppose to stop. But I guess the bright-side of still looking like a greasy puberty teen is - wait I haven't found the bright-side yet. I'll let you know when I do.
The bright side is that you don't have to worry about which moisturizer will work best at giving you the grease that you had at 15yo back
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad - my dermatologist told me that acne is most common in women in their mid 20s - mid 30s. So, on the bright side, by the time you are in your mid 30s you should be good to go.
ReplyDelete