Why, at 28, do I still have breakouts? Seriously, enough is enough.
So, I just called Proactive to cancel my subscription because I've decided that I'm done with acne. Mind over matter. (I'll let you know how it works and if acne is done with me.)
The customer service gal asked me why I was canceling my subscription.
Me: Because I'm using a different face care system now.
Sheena: Which one?
Me: Meaningful Beauty
Sheena: That's not going to cure your acne.
Me: I don't have acne.
Sheena: (Sarcastic Laughter) Ok, good luck with that.
This left me with a couple questions: Can she see me? Why did she take it so personally? Is she the creator of Proactive? Is she Guthy Renker? Who the hell is Guthy Renker? Why is she such a bitch? What is Sheena TheFriendlyProactiveCustomerServiceAgent's email address? I want to send her a picture of my face.
Piss off, Sheena. Piss off, Acne.
Ha! I am going to be 26 in 3 days and my birthday wish is for beautiful, flawless skin. There should be a rule that you stop getting acne when you're 18 or something. Love the post and way to stick it to ProActive!
ReplyDeleteSissy, I think you are being hard on yourself about your "breakouts". In the 7 years I've known you, granted I only see you a couple time a year, I have never noticed any zits. And yes, I agree with you that Sheena is a bitch.
ReplyDelete