While discussing my lack of hours at work and my need for money, with my dear dear friend and coworker Big Val-money, I stumbled upon quite possibly the BEST money making deal ever:
EGG DONOR NEEDED by LOVING JEWISH COUPLE $20,000+ ALL EXPENSES PAID
- In 5th grade I learned that I was born with scads and scads of eggs....I can share
"We would love you to be part of our miracle" We are a loving, caring, Jewish couple who are accomplished, secure and happy. It would mean the world to us to share our love with a child and make our lives truly complete. We appreciate intelligence, education and learning. If you are a student it would be our pleasure to assist with your tuition and related expenses.
You are an ideal donor if you are:
* A woman between 18 and 33 years old - I'm 28
* Between 5'1" and 5'11" - I'm 5'9
* Warm, caring, responsible, reliable - Totally ME
* Motivated and passionate about what you do - Sure! (I can fake that)
* An individual with high self esteem - HAVE YOU MET ME!!! I LOVE ME!
* Highly intelligent with high IQ, SAT Scores & GPA (Please Include Scores) - I talk a good game
* Attractive - Need I say anything...
* At healthy body weight - If I was any healthier, I'd be Tracy Gold
* A non smoker and drug free - Haven't touched the shit in years (since Saturday)
* Free of genetic diseases (such as Tay-Sachs) in your primary blood line - Primary and Secondary!
* Able to make about 5 visits to a highly respected Fertility Doctor. You will not need to carry a pregnancy. - Done!
* Jewish with a biological mother who was born Jewish - Crap.
* (prefer if your biological father was also born Jewish) - I'll say it again, Crap.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you could convince them that, though neither you nor your mother are Jewish, the eggs that housed you were, as are the eggs that you carry.
ReplyDeleteYou are smooth - you can somehow convince them.
ReplyDelete