(Day After Stupids)
I was just watching a dvr-ed episode of Ellen. She flew 3 college kids from New Zealand to her show. She surprised them by having them actually ON the show. They came out on stage, one of the girls started crying when she saw Ellen.
I was happy for her and SO jealous. I'm glad she got to meet Ellen. If there's one person I'd like to meet (besides Khloe Kardashian) its Ellen...but I just don't think I could summon up the water works to show how much I like her.
I covet that display of emotion. I remember, when I was 13, watching footage of a Michael Jackson concert in Japan. The fans were trampling each other and in hysterics - crying, screaming, fainting.
Ever since that day...I've wanted to be a young Asian girl.
Um, do you know about my Ellen obsession? I don't know if I want to be her friend, or just be her. I can't get enough of her.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't like anything REALLY. It makes my mom and my husband really angry that I function at baseline 99.9% of the time.
All this probably doesn't surprise you. Since you live in my brain and all.
We watched that Ellen episode last night .... I was on the verge of tears. I have now tivo-ed all Ellen episodes this week, and can't wait for Tuesday's when those adorable New Zealanders come back to tell her about their adventures! Seriously, it's pretty awesome she did that. Bye BFF!
ReplyDelete